Why The Knowlton Group?
Here at The Knowlton Group, we believe that every organization - no matter their size - can become data-driven. Whether you are a $200 million credit union or a $10 billion institution, every organization has the ability to become data-driven. You don't need to be the size of Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, or Google to leverage the power of data and analytics.
How do we help? We believe that the best data and analytics program starts with a great strategy and clearly defined roadmap and implementation plan. Our personalized approach to each engagement ensures that the specific needs and goals of your financial institution are captured for maximum results.
We offer several services to enable your bank or credit union to become a data-driven organization:
- Develop a Data Strategy and Roadmap to Become Data-Driven
- Customer/Member Segmentation Analysis and Insights
- Customize and Extend Your Existing Data Warehouse
- Train Your Staff on the Required Data and Analytics Skills
- Automate Manual Reporting and Business Processes
- Speaking Engagements
- Custom Development for Credit Unions and Banks Without a Software Development Department
If you believe, as we do, that your organization can and should become data-driven, send us an email or give us a call at 860-593-7842.
Recent Posts and Articles
- You have probably heard the following statistic – it costs up to twenty-five times more for an organization to acquire a new customer than to keep an existing one. 1 Churn. Turnover. Attrition. No matter how you phrase it, losing members is an issue most credit unions struggle with on a regular basis. Attrition can […]Read More »
- Who doesn’t want to improve their member’s engagement with your credit union? No one? I didn’t think so. What’s the best way to engage our current members? How will we measure what works? These are common questions our credit union clients ask as member engagement is a vital metric to calculate. Understanding and engaging with […]Read More »
- Why credit unions should embrace the next frontier in advanced analytics to predict and prescribe outcomes. Advances in data analytics are providing credit unions with powerful new tools to gain insights into their members’ needs and purchasing trends. From using data to assess the past (descriptive analytics) to analyzing data to understand the future (predictive […]Read More »
- If your credit union is seeking new ways to deliver exceptional member experiences that drive revenue and build loyalty, it’s time to put your member data to work. By 2020, Gartner predicts that more than 40 percent of all data analytics projects will relate to an aspect of the customer experience. (1) Given how critical […]Read More »
- With the rapid rise of data analytics, there is a high demand for a key player in the workplace — the Chief Data Officer. The CDO is quickly becoming a new hero for financial institutions ushering in digital transformation. From uncovering profitable insights to developing data-backed business strategies and keeping data systems clean and relevant—the […]Read More »
Testimonials and Recommendations
I have had the opportunity to work closely with Brewster Knowlton over the past 2 years. Brewster has been working at our facility as a contract technical resource. More specifically, Brewster has provided our facility with high quality SQL Server expertise. Brewster’s technical expertise, enthusiasm, professional demeanor and strong work ethic are to be commended. Recently, Brewster provided an excellent, week long SQL Server training session to staff members from several different departmen…
Brewster is a highly functioning individual–socially and intellectually. He quickly applied his math skills into the business world of marketing and sales management, from forecasting a previously un-forecastable segment of our business to generating reports that informed us of our most fertile end user customer segments. To say he is a ‘quick study’ is an understatement, and it’s near impossible to articulate how versatile and quick he is on the job. I can give him 10% of the instructi…
Brewster Knowlton is extremely knowledgeable, easy to work with and service oriented. I have worked with Brewster on individual data mining requirements. He seeks to understand needs and intended uses of the data requested and then provides solutions, advice and alternatives based on his expertise and understanding of the project requirements
I have been working with Brewster and The Knowlton Group for several months. Brewster offers a wealth of knowledge in areas of Business Intelligence, Data Architecture, and Data Warehousing. He has provided consistently excellent service and has demonstrated top-notch problem solving skills. I heartily recommend you consider Brewster and The Knowlton Group for your important projects.
Brewster Knowlton, from a customer’s perspective: When you need to maximize your investments in technology; but just don’t have the bandwidth to do it all yourself, you reach out to consultants. Or as was the case with The Knowlton Group, I discovered an SME that I could partner with to meet my goals and still keep the bottom line where it belongs, at the bottom of the pile. After all, there are equally important things to focus on, spending too much on a project is not one of them when you …