Why The Knowlton Group?
Here at The Knowlton Group, we believe that every organization - no matter their size - can become data-driven. Whether you are a $200 million credit union or a $10 billion institution, every organization has the ability to become data-driven. You don't need to be the size of Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, or Google to leverage the power of data and analytics.
How do we help? We believe that the best data and analytics program starts with a great strategy and clearly defined roadmap and implementation plan. Our personalized approach to each engagement ensures that the specific needs and goals of your financial institution are captured for maximum results.
We offer several services to enable your bank or credit union to become a data-driven organization:
- Develop a Data Strategy and Roadmap to Become Data-Driven
- Customer/Member Segmentation Analysis and Insights
- Customize and Extend Your Existing Data Warehouse
- Train Your Staff on the Required Data and Analytics Skills
- Automate Manual Reporting and Business Processes
- Speaking Engagements
- Custom Development for Credit Unions and Banks Without a Software Development Department
If you believe, as we do, that your organization can and should become data-driven, send us an email or give us a call at 860-593-7842.
Recent Posts and Articles
- Today’s A:360 talks about how success with analytics can directly support your process improvement initiatives. You’ll hear about how processes can be made significantly more efficient through a deeper analysis into your organization’s application data. Listen to Brewster Knowlton describe this in more detail in the podcast below or on iTunes! Subscribe to have new […]Read More »
- Today’s A:360 discusses an idea known as “The Four R’s”. “The Four R’s” is a digital marketing framework The Knowlton Group created to conceptualize analytics-driven digital marketing efforts that the modern consumer expects. The Four R’s are: Right Time Right Product/Service Right Channel Right Member/Customer Leveraging a strong data and analytics competency, organizations must deliver […]Read More »
- Today’s A:360 discusses the importance of the “crawl, walk, run” progression when getting started with analytics. Feel free to read the summary of the podcast below or scroll towards the bottom of the page to watch or listen! Like most major projects and strategies, realistic goals and timelines need to be adhered to for the […]Read More »
- A few backs at the 2017 Credit Union Analytics Summit hosted by First Tech Federal Credit Union in Redmond, Washington, Brewster Knowlton moderated a panel with five fantastic industry leaders in the analytics space. The panelists included: Naveen Jain, VP Digital Analytics at First Tech Federal Credit Union Clay Yearsley, SVP Data Analytics at Texas […]Read More »
- In my last post, I described the characteristics of organizations at the third, “Analytical Aspirations” stage of the analytics maturity model. In this post, we will dive into what an organization at the fourth stage, the “Analytical Enterprise” stage, of the analytics maturity model looks like. These posts on analytics maturity stages are heavily influenced […]Read More »
Testimonials and Recommendations
I have had the opportunity to work closely with Brewster Knowlton over the past 2 years. Brewster has been working at our facility as a contract technical resource. More specifically, Brewster has provided our facility with high quality SQL Server expertise. Brewster’s technical expertise, enthusiasm, professional demeanor and strong work ethic are to be commended. Recently, Brewster provided an excellent, week long SQL Server training session to staff members from several different departmen…
Brewster Knowlton is extremely knowledgeable, easy to work with and service oriented. I have worked with Brewster on individual data mining requirements. He seeks to understand needs and intended uses of the data requested and then provides solutions, advice and alternatives based on his expertise and understanding of the project requirements
Brewster is a highly functioning individual–socially and intellectually. He quickly applied his math skills into the business world of marketing and sales management, from forecasting a previously un-forecastable segment of our business to generating reports that informed us of our most fertile end user customer segments. To say he is a ‘quick study’ is an understatement, and it’s near impossible to articulate how versatile and quick he is on the job. I can give him 10% of the instructi…
I have been working with Brewster and The Knowlton Group for several months. Brewster offers a wealth of knowledge in areas of Business Intelligence, Data Architecture, and Data Warehousing. He has provided consistently excellent service and has demonstrated top-notch problem solving skills. I heartily recommend you consider Brewster and The Knowlton Group for your important projects.
Brewster Knowlton, from a customer’s perspective: When you need to maximize your investments in technology; but just don’t have the bandwidth to do it all yourself, you reach out to consultants. Or as was the case with The Knowlton Group, I discovered an SME that I could partner with to meet my goals and still keep the bottom line where it belongs, at the bottom of the pile. After all, there are equally important things to focus on, spending too much on a project is not one of them when you …