Why The Knowlton Group?
Here at The Knowlton Group, we believe that every organization - no matter their size - can become data-driven. Whether you are a $200 million credit union or a $10 billion institution, every organization has the ability to become data-driven. You don't need to be the size of Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, or Google to leverage the power of data and analytics.
How do we help? We believe that the best data and analytics program starts with a great strategy and clearly defined roadmap and implementation plan. Our personalized approach to each engagement ensures that the specific needs and goals of your financial institution are captured for maximum results.
We offer several services to enable your bank or credit union to become a data-driven organization:
- Develop a Data Strategy and Roadmap to Become Data-Driven
- Customer/Member Segmentation Analysis and Insights
- Customize and Extend Your Existing Data Warehouse
- Train Your Staff on the Required Data and Analytics Skills
- Automate Manual Reporting and Business Processes
- Speaking Engagements
- Custom Development for Credit Unions and Banks Without a Software Development Department
If you believe, as we do, that your organization can and should become data-driven, send us an email or give us a call at 860-593-7842.
Recent Posts and Articles
- It’s a harsh reality. Many U.S. consumers are struggling financially. According to the Federal Reserve Board, four in ten Americans can’t cover a $400 emergency expense. As consumer debt rises and savings rates decline, credit unions are facing a growing issue and opportunity: how to quickly address financial wellness among members. Consider these staggering stats: […]Read More »
- For years, financial institutions have enjoyed the abundance of low-cost deposits. Today, we are in a new era of banking, with deposit acquisition becoming a significant point of focus for most credit unions. The change represents another consequence of the Federal Reserve’s decision to raise short-term rates which influences the mortgage market, stocks and other […]Read More »
- If you have reviewed the some of the important steps and hurdles to overcome for credit unions to improve their analytics maturity outlined in our first article on Why the Lag, then you are ready for some more steps in the process. Challenge: Maintaining data quality is a hurdle for many credit unions, but it […]Read More »
- How Credit Unions Can Quickly Improve their Analytics Maturity (Part 1) Is credit union leadership still moving cautiously and slowly when it comes to adopting data analytics technology? Yes, according to The National Survey on Credit Union Data Analytics and Decisioning Trends that examined the adoption rates of analytics, priorities, budgets, and implementation timelines. The recent […]Read More »
- You have probably heard the following statistic – it costs up to twenty-five times more for an organization to acquire a new customer than to keep an existing one. 1 Churn. Turnover. Attrition. No matter how you phrase it, losing members is an issue most credit unions struggle with on a regular basis. Attrition can […]Read More »
Testimonials and Recommendations
I have had the opportunity to work closely with Brewster Knowlton over the past 2 years. Brewster has been working at our facility as a contract technical resource. More specifically, Brewster has provided our facility with high quality SQL Server expertise. Brewster’s technical expertise, enthusiasm, professional demeanor and strong work ethic are to be commended. Recently, Brewster provided an excellent, week long SQL Server training session to staff members from several different departmen…
Brewster Knowlton is extremely knowledgeable, easy to work with and service oriented. I have worked with Brewster on individual data mining requirements. He seeks to understand needs and intended uses of the data requested and then provides solutions, advice and alternatives based on his expertise and understanding of the project requirements
Brewster is a highly functioning individual–socially and intellectually. He quickly applied his math skills into the business world of marketing and sales management, from forecasting a previously un-forecastable segment of our business to generating reports that informed us of our most fertile end user customer segments. To say he is a ‘quick study’ is an understatement, and it’s near impossible to articulate how versatile and quick he is on the job. I can give him 10% of the instructi…
Brewster Knowlton, from a customer’s perspective: When you need to maximize your investments in technology; but just don’t have the bandwidth to do it all yourself, you reach out to consultants. Or as was the case with The Knowlton Group, I discovered an SME that I could partner with to meet my goals and still keep the bottom line where it belongs, at the bottom of the pile. After all, there are equally important things to focus on, spending too much on a project is not one of them when you …
I have been working with Brewster and The Knowlton Group for several months. Brewster offers a wealth of knowledge in areas of Business Intelligence, Data Architecture, and Data Warehousing. He has provided consistently excellent service and has demonstrated top-notch problem solving skills. I heartily recommend you consider Brewster and The Knowlton Group for your important projects.