Why The Knowlton Group?
Here at The Knowlton Group, we believe that every organization - no matter their size - can become data-driven. Whether you are a $200 million credit union or a $10 billion institution, every organization has the ability to become data-driven. You don't need to be the size of Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, or Google to leverage the power of data and analytics.
How do we help? We believe that the best data and analytics program starts with a great strategy and clearly defined roadmap and implementation plan. Our personalized approach to each engagement ensures that the specific needs and goals of your financial institution are captured for maximum results.
We offer several services to enable your bank or credit union to become a data-driven organization:
- Develop a Data Strategy and Roadmap to Become Data-Driven
- Customer/Member Segmentation Analysis and Insights
- Customize and Extend Your Existing Data Warehouse
- Train Your Staff on the Required Data and Analytics Skills
- Automate Manual Reporting and Business Processes
- Speaking Engagements
- Custom Development for Credit Unions and Banks Without a Software Development Department
If you believe, as we do, that your organization can and should become data-driven, send us an email or give us a call at 860-593-7842.
Recent Posts and Articles
- If data isn’t governed properly, your credit union could be at risk. Consider these best practices for a well-managed data governance strategy. The foundation for a successful analytics program is data. Without accurate, quality data, it’s nearly impossible to make informed business decisions. As data becomes an even greater asset for the credit union, the […]Read More »
- For any credit union that aspires to derive insight and business value from their data, the discipline of data governance is essential. What Is Data Governance? Think of data governance as a quality control discipline that governs the overall management, usage, storage, monitoring, and protection of the credit union’s data. Without a dedicated governance process, […]Read More »
- Achieving success with data analytics isn’t just a matter of acquiring robust BI software or hiring a data scientist and teams of analysts. It requires a shift in how the credit union embraces data which requires the participation of all employees at every level. It also requires transparency, solid processes, and buy-in from executive decision-makers. […]Read More »
- Warren Buffet famously once said: “Price is what you pay, value is what you get.” Consider the last technology and software investments your credit union made to keep the organization running. Are you getting true value from the dollars spent? Are you maximizing all capabilities these IT investments offer? Have you calculated a measurable ROI? […]Read More »
- Understanding The Benefits & Problems with Data Lakes As more credit unions want to up their competitive game through data and analytics, the debate between data warehouses and data lakes continues. While solution providers and analysts line up on both sides of the discussion, understanding the advantages and drawbacks of a data lake can help […]Read More »
Testimonials and Recommendations
Brewster is a highly functioning individual–socially and intellectually. He quickly applied his math skills into the business world of marketing and sales management, from forecasting a previously un-forecastable segment of our business to generating reports that informed us of our most fertile end user customer segments. To say he is a ‘quick study’ is an understatement, and it’s near impossible to articulate how versatile and quick he is on the job. I can give him 10% of the instructi…
Brewster Knowlton, from a customer’s perspective: When you need to maximize your investments in technology; but just don’t have the bandwidth to do it all yourself, you reach out to consultants. Or as was the case with The Knowlton Group, I discovered an SME that I could partner with to meet my goals and still keep the bottom line where it belongs, at the bottom of the pile. After all, there are equally important things to focus on, spending too much on a project is not one of them when you …
I have had the opportunity to work closely with Brewster Knowlton over the past 2 years. Brewster has been working at our facility as a contract technical resource. More specifically, Brewster has provided our facility with high quality SQL Server expertise. Brewster’s technical expertise, enthusiasm, professional demeanor and strong work ethic are to be commended. Recently, Brewster provided an excellent, week long SQL Server training session to staff members from several different departmen…
Brewster Knowlton is extremely knowledgeable, easy to work with and service oriented. I have worked with Brewster on individual data mining requirements. He seeks to understand needs and intended uses of the data requested and then provides solutions, advice and alternatives based on his expertise and understanding of the project requirements
I have been working with Brewster and The Knowlton Group for several months. Brewster offers a wealth of knowledge in areas of Business Intelligence, Data Architecture, and Data Warehousing. He has provided consistently excellent service and has demonstrated top-notch problem solving skills. I heartily recommend you consider Brewster and The Knowlton Group for your important projects.