Why The Knowlton Group?
Here at The Knowlton Group, we believe that every organization - no matter their size - can become data-driven. Whether you are a $200 million credit union or a $10 billion institution, every organization has the ability to become data-driven. You don't need to be the size of Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, or Google to leverage the power of data and analytics.
How do we help? We believe that the best data and analytics program starts with a great strategy and clearly defined roadmap and implementation plan. Our personalized approach to each engagement ensures that the specific needs and goals of your financial institution are captured for maximum results.
We offer several services to enable your bank or credit union to become a data-driven organization:
- Develop a Data Strategy and Roadmap to Become Data-Driven
- Customer/Member Segmentation Analysis and Insights
- Customize and Extend Your Existing Data Warehouse
- Train Your Staff on the Required Data and Analytics Skills
- Automate Manual Reporting and Business Processes
- Speaking Engagements
- Custom Development for Credit Unions and Banks Without a Software Development Department
If you believe, as we do, that your organization can and should become data-driven, send us an email or give us a call at 860-593-7842.
Recent Posts and Articles
- The Financial Applications for AI and Machine Learning If you’ve been following our FIRST and SECOND installments of this three-part series on machine learning and artificial intelligence, then you are ready for our conclusion of how these advanced technologies and applications are changing the financial services ecosystem. Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) have been major contributors to […]Read More »
- By now, you’ve undoubtedly heard the terms “artificial intelligence” and “machine learning”. If you haven’t already, take a quick read of our previous article where we explain the basics of machine learning. Today, banks and credit unions are learning how to use the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to boost customer engagement, decrease costs, improve […]Read More »
- Explaining the Basics of Machine Learning Financial institutions are no strangers to Machine Learning. Many institutions are investing heavily in this technology to improve cyber security, customer segmentation, and marketing campaign management. To simplify the discussion, think of machine learning as self-driving cars, practical speech recognition, and effective web searches. Machine learning is the science […]Read More »
- Data is rising at an incredible pace, covering all aspects of a consumer’s life. In the past two years, more data has been created than in the entire previous history of the human race. (1) 2017 has certainly been the year that data and analytics has redefined the financial services industry. For those financial institutions […]Read More »
- The market for data and predictive analytics is growing fast— and for a good reason. According to the Aberdeen Group, companies using predictive analytics enjoyed a 73% higher lift in revenue than companies that do not use this technology (1). Many credit union executives we work with use data analytics to increase their market share […]Read More »
Testimonials and Recommendations
Brewster Knowlton is extremely knowledgeable, easy to work with and service oriented. I have worked with Brewster on individual data mining requirements. He seeks to understand needs and intended uses of the data requested and then provides solutions, advice and alternatives based on his expertise and understanding of the project requirements
I have been working with Brewster and The Knowlton Group for several months. Brewster offers a wealth of knowledge in areas of Business Intelligence, Data Architecture, and Data Warehousing. He has provided consistently excellent service and has demonstrated top-notch problem solving skills. I heartily recommend you consider Brewster and The Knowlton Group for your important projects.
I have had the opportunity to work closely with Brewster Knowlton over the past 2 years. Brewster has been working at our facility as a contract technical resource. More specifically, Brewster has provided our facility with high quality SQL Server expertise. Brewster’s technical expertise, enthusiasm, professional demeanor and strong work ethic are to be commended. Recently, Brewster provided an excellent, week long SQL Server training session to staff members from several different departmen…
Brewster is a highly functioning individual–socially and intellectually. He quickly applied his math skills into the business world of marketing and sales management, from forecasting a previously un-forecastable segment of our business to generating reports that informed us of our most fertile end user customer segments. To say he is a ‘quick study’ is an understatement, and it’s near impossible to articulate how versatile and quick he is on the job. I can give him 10% of the instructi…
Brewster Knowlton, from a customer’s perspective: When you need to maximize your investments in technology; but just don’t have the bandwidth to do it all yourself, you reach out to consultants. Or as was the case with The Knowlton Group, I discovered an SME that I could partner with to meet my goals and still keep the bottom line where it belongs, at the bottom of the pile. After all, there are equally important things to focus on, spending too much on a project is not one of them when you …